Flexi enables you to store more in less space at a lower cost because of its ability to work in aisles as narrow as 6’ to 7’ wide with standard 40” X 48” pallets.
Typical storage gains are:
• 40% to 50% greater than conventional forklift trucks
• 20% to 25% greater than reach trucks
• 85% to 90% of the pallet positions achieved with turret and swing reach forklifts at less than half of the initial investment, with significantly less maintenance, and more “up time” as a result.
All of the features of conventional forklifts are included in the Flexi too:
• Easy to use controls.
• Easy to operate.
• Competitively quick cycle times.
• Depending on application, can move product from trailer to rack and back.
Flexi is famous for its low maintenance cost:
• Typically 40% less to maintain than its direct competition.
• Similar to conventional electric forklifts.
• Significantly less than more complicated reach trucks or turret / swing reach trucks.
• Easily serviced by any competent electric forklift technician.
• Requires no proprietary codes or computers to service and maintain,
• PM service time is the same as conventional electric forklifts.
You’ll find the BEST components available in the world in each Flexi. Here are some of the components responsible for our low operating cost and an exceptionally long economic useful life.
• Zapi controllers
• Zapi / Schabmüller electric motors, perfectly matched to the controller.
• Hoesch steel for the mast rails
• Danfoss hydraulic pumps
• Knott brakes
• Continental MH20 tires
• Lift-Tek quad masts
• Grammer 3-way adjustable suspension seats
Unsurpassed Flexi parts and service support.
• Starts with your local Flexi dealer.
• Includes factory direct technical support.
• Every critical part is available from our Dallas distribution center. Orders place by 3:30 PM CST can ship same day.
• In the rare case, if the part is not in stock it can be obtained from a new truck in inventory.
• Flexi Helpline. Decals with our Helpline number are affixed to each overhead guard leg in English and Spanish.
• Factory contact information available at our Website – www.narrowaisleinc.com
• Cantilever overhead guard with no front post to block forward vision.
• Precisely engineered overhead guard design to enhance upward view of load and rack.
• High seating position aids operator visibility in all directions.
Easy and safe battery removal.
• Pulls out from the back with a pallet jack or another forklift truck
• No special, expensive battery handling equipment required.
• Battery stand built into the battery tray
• Free standing / no special battery stand required.
• No expensive components located under the battery
• Nothing to be damaged if battery acids overflows.
• Watch on line at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrG3CANHi2Q
Front wheel drive and steer.
• Like conventional forklift trucks, Flexi uses front wheel drive to pull itself into loads because it is easier to pull than it is to push.
• Weight of the load ADDS traction, enhancing both driving and steering.
• Balanced weight distribution both loaded AND unloaded.
• Best for traction.
• Smoother ride over all surfaces including rough floors and dock plates.
• Optional tire choices for all 4 wheels include
* Lug type tread
* Smooth tread.
Separate hydraulic pumps and motors for steering and mast functions.
• 1 pump and motor dedicated to steering, 1 pump and motor dedicated to mast functions.
• Articulating forklifts require simultaneous use of steering, and hydraulic functions. The separate pumps and motors make Flexi superior in performance to a single pump and motor supplying both hydraulic requirements
• Twin motors have a much longer life than a single motor straining under the load.
4 wheel braking
• Flexi brakes the front wheels through its fully programmable Zapi AC drive system.
• Flexi brakes the rear wheels mechanically through its Knott manufactured brake system.
• Flexi’s parking brake is applied to both rear wheels.
Flexi – Extended Warranty is Standard!
• 3 Years / 3,000 Hours Parts & Labor.
• 5 Years / 5,000 Hours Parts & Labor Coverage for the Steering Gear.
• Contact Narrow Aisle Inc. or your local Flexi dealer for complete details.
Long Economic Useful Life.
• It’s not unusual for Flexi forklifts to still be working reliably long past the normal economic life of other brands.
Flexi was designed in the UK where they load and unload trailers from the side, outside of the warehouse. It rains a lot in the UK. Consequently the Flexi must be able to work outside in less than perfect weather conditions. It is said that if the operator can handle the conditions, so too can the Flexi
If you’re considering acquiring more real estate, or other forklift options, we recommend that you include Flexi in your analysis too. The numbers may surprise you! You’ll find our contact information at our Contact Us page.